Little Rock Arkansas Portrait Photographer

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Day Nine



I took pictures today of my youngest son taking pictures of me taking pictures of him taking pictures...
I gave my 3 yr old my old digital rebel and turned him loose- he had such a blast and even got a few keepers. I am adding for todays challenge images I took of him with his first camera and 2 images taken by him, both of his shots are SOOC with only a border added and resize - nothing else. It may be mommy goggle but i think he did a stand up job for a 3 yr old wild heathen- Plus he just looks so darn cute while he is shooting. Couldn't you just eat him up!!!! Anyhow his first image was taken through our livingroom window and he called is --'the clouds' and the second was the leaf he kicked around for 20 minutes while trying to take a picture of it. HE kept getting too close and moving the leaf. There were better ways to go about it but method is lost on children his age. Maybe someday he will be ready to really learn how to use a camera and be phenominal at like 6 years old or something but I won't hold my breath, for right now he is just really enjoying saying click.

3 comments:

Kayla Sullivan said...

So cute. My kids love when I let them take a pic w/the big camera!!

Patti White said...

we have done that (on tripod) with some lil gals we shot in december..they were soo fun doing that. hes a great chimper too ann!

Beth said...

I LOVE this Ann! He is such a cutie with that camera, and I think you're right...he does have a good eye! Keep training him LOL