Little Rock Arkansas Portrait Photographer

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Trying to keeep up!

I am working very hard to keep up and stay there! Sessions and more sessions, but deliveries too! I will be mailing a lot of them out today. There just never seems to be enough hours in a day does there? I was working until 1 am and now here it is 6 am and I have been working again, anyone with a session they haven't seen proofs for is getting their proofs online before I go to bed tonight!
Here are some recently edited, but that I havent finished loading online galleries...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ann,

You need some more sleep! Love the pics, that first one is adorable w/the heads together.

Kayla

Amy said...

Those twins are adorable! I have a session coming up with you and I cannot wait!! :) I have bought so many different outfits for everyone trying to get just the 'right' look...ha!