Little Rock Arkansas Portrait Photographer

Friday, August 10, 2007

It's crunch time

Well school starts in a bit over a week- So except for the sessions and ordering appointments scheduled I will schedule everyone for the week of the 20th for ordering appointments. Only one week of summer left and my middle boy just graduated preschool this morning, so we are scheduling a few family days.

Anything that comes in from the lab will still be delivered on schedule though, I just may not answer my email until bedtime hours every day.

Good luck!!! Getting your own little ones all ready for school.

Ann

2 comments:

-atomik kitten said...

Congratulations on the pre-k graduation. It hardly seems like it has been that long. Jacob is in first grade now and Bryan is in fourth. Do the boys attend the school on base?

robin

Christina Anderson said...

Just wanted to leave a note telling you how encouraging it was to read your "about you" on your website and on your blog!!! I'm also a mother of 3 (5 & under)---call me crazy---I can handle it! :) I've recently, like a few weeks ago, decided to branch out with my photography services, also after hounding from people I love, about doing so. I've just struggled with how in the world I could continue balancing life as I know it if I add another aspect to it. It's very encourging to read about someone else who sounds like they've been down a similar road! Thanks for sharing ---YOUR WORK IT BEAUTIFUL!!! You hard work and studying have paid off---keep it up.