Little Rock Arkansas Portrait Photographer

Monday, June 21, 2010

Appology for not posting enough!

Between my pregnancy and trying to keep up with work during it and the first few weeks with my newborn - again trying to work too- I have neglected my blog for nearly a year. I just posted some pictures of the new bundle for your enjoyment. I am taking sessions though weekends are preferred to weekdays for newborns or large groups. I do have a special still running. I'm extending the offer of $500 for a studio session including 40 + 5x7 proofs printed, a disk of all images cropped to 5x7 in color & b&w with a release for reprinting. This special includes the session fee in it. Tax does apply. I am running the special because I am breastfeeding a newborn and traveling as well as having ordering appointments just makes more time and more appointments to try to arrange her feeding schedule around. So for making things more convenient for my baby I'm offering you a discount!!

No comments: