Little Rock Arkansas Portrait Photographer

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Day Sixteen


Well here are the mass of files I need to go through. Trying to get all organized as part of my new years resolution. Going to get my database on the computer and hope my hubby can actually teach me how to work it. I am such a paper gal-- my lists-- my everything is always handwritten, I am not sure how well i can do this but we will see, I almost got an electronic organizer once, but chickened out and went with paper.. Old habits are so hard to break.

8 comments:

Anna said...

I know what you mean Ann, there is something comforting in paper files. You can touch them and feel them and somehow they seem more personal and real. I work on the computer all day writing letters, creating maps, legal advertisements, etc. But at home...give me PAPER!

Huffy said...

Old habits are hard to break... for me I would have to just DO IT! good luck !

Beth said...

I so need to get better organized. I tend to lead toward the eletronic though. I got a phone that will sync with my calendar on the computer.

My Life As I See It said...

well at least you're organized with your papers.
You always know where the papers are, but what if your computer crashes....... end of the world!

Betty "CC" Gray said...

So what database is hubby doing for you? Is it a Microsoft Access kind of thing? You'll have to share. :-)

BTW, you've been tagged. Check out my blog for more information. You have to participate. If you don't your files will go up in flames! lol lol Just kidding! :-P

Anonymous said...

Hey.. I know MS Access.. I'd rather have no paper... I'm overwhelmed with the paper in my life!! :) Have fun organizing those files...

Melinda said...

This was one of my goals for the year - but my files don't come close to being as neat as yours - I know what it takes for me to file - the threat of a hurricane, so maybe in a few months.

Ann Snelson said...

My hubby is setting some things up in Excel-- some spread sheets crap. I won;t understand it I am sure until i see it and such. LOL