Little Rock Arkansas Portrait Photographer

Monday, January 29, 2007

Day Fifteen

Well, I will be shooting my Sister In Laws wedding in about 2 months so I am practicing to get the lighting down for some of the little item shots. you know the rings and flowers and cake and yada yada. I know I can shoot people but basically those are all product shots and definetly NOT my forte' ... Anyhow We do not happen to have a bible in the house bigger than about 7 inches tall so they were to small to use so this ring sits amidst the center spine of 'Why We Want You to Be Rich', by Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki.... Doesn't my husband have imaculate taste in readin maternial---

9 comments:

Denise said...

Pretty shot!

memoriesbymarla.com said...

I'm thinking you will do great with these small item shots!!!

Kayla Sullivan said...

Those little details shots are tough when I'm used to people. I tried getting a good ring shot at my last wedding, not so good! I'm sure you'll do better than I!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are pretty god at the product shots too... :)

Anna said...

Looks good to me. You are going to do great!

D Shoro said...

where was your light for this one, or should I say how did you light it?

Patti White said...

ive seen this done several times and always wanted to try it. a red filter may look good too. nice job!

My Life As I See It said...

you are going to do well for the wedding.

Huffy said...

congrats on shooting the wedding! nice shot