Little Rock Arkansas Portrait Photographer

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Day Fourteen



Well-- a long weekend and another long day. Ready to start another week. My checklist for work is getting started-- by the time i go to bed this poor list will be many pages long - and then i can spend the week checking it off. Isn't it exciting...It isnt that I don't love what I do- Lord knows I enjoy every minute of it! It's the housework that piles up on top and unwittingly drives me insane, or the voice of my youngest saying he isn't tired on the one day I desperately need him to sleep.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh another list person.. LOL BUT, I get so many going and then cant remember where I put the list.. HA HA

Denise said...

I used to be a list person--I'm trying to get back there! That's a cool image.

Anna said...

I am a list person too..make my list check it off. It works better for my work life than it does for my home life tho. Kids have a way of throwing my home list all out of whack!

Anonymous said...

I want to be a list person.. I love crossing things off lists.. but I'm so disorganized I never am good at sticking to list making... I need to work on that... among other things..

D Shoro said...

You amaze me with all you do Ann! I am another victim of the lost list too, just bought some post it notes for sticking to my computer screen though, we'll see how that goes.

Ann Snelson said...

I am an avid lister-- every saturday evening i make a grocery list for just the thing on the weekly menu-- yes you heard it we schedule meals out for a whole weeek at a time,and I buy those groceries on sunday. Occassionally something alters like today since i am so sick i will probably only eat soup, but it saves tons of money on items bought and never used.

Huffy said...

not enough hours in the day... I am telling you... I don't even fight it anymore.. If it gets done.. it gets done..if not..it doesn't :-) much less complicated that way.